Thursday, June 3, 2010

Beautiful bridal headpiece


This is one of my favourite ones. It's a bold piece that is inspired by the work of Alphonse Mucha.
I've embellished the lace with swarovski crystals and vintage faux pearls. The roses are of a rich cream satin and organza, with burnt edging. The back of the piece is decorated with gorgeous cream and pale green velvet hydrangea blooms. Perfect for a bride who wants something both nostalgic and different. Or if your like me, just to wear out and about :)

I have to thank my friend Amber for being my model and my sis who took some photos for me. Love you both very much!

I'll be listing some new things on etsy in the next week, including an amazing turquoise, pearl and coral necklace that I'm incredibly chuffed with!

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Alisa x

1 comment:

Tina said...

Alisa, your headpiece is just stunning! I love the colour, so soft and pretty! Hope you are having a lovely week ~ Tina xx