Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Cone Baskets

Now I've never been one for scrapbooking. I've gone to the parties and tried to do it but it just doesn't seem natural to me. I find it a little fussy for my photos. I prefer them mounted on either plain black or white. However i LOVE the papers and i use them in alot of my work. I have a huge collection of these little cone baskets. At the moment they are hanging in one of my Christmas trees (yes i have three, I am a self confessed tree nazi and have to have at least one tree to myself). They are quick to do and make such a lovely statement around the house. I use them all year round for all sorts of things (they look particularly cute holding pencils) I'm going to be filling them with sweets and giving them as gifts of the tree on Christmas day for my family :)



No comments: