Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New Nursing Necklaces and some cuteness

Hi there! I truly must apologize for my lack of posting. I've been super busy moving into my new studio. It's been quite time consuming as I've had to sort through everything, and I mean everything...my teeny tiny beads are a killer!
I did manage to sneak away time to work on some new nursing necklaces. I haven't focused on these for a while now and was pleased to start creating them again. They're still waiting for their backing, and the strawberry needs a button but I think they're looking pretty cute :)



Speaking of cute...here's a picture of Geppetto having a cuddle with Haidee. He's grown so much!




Well, back to cleaning now. Enjoy the rest of your day.


Alisa x

6 comments:

Margaret said...

Beautiful! The nursing necklaces, Haidee, Gepetto; Everything!

Jo Murray said...

Gorgeous nursing necklaces. What a great idea. Love the photo of Haidee and Gepetto.

Tina said...

Your nursing necklaces are fabulous, but that photo of your sweet Haidee and Gepetto is BEAUTIFUL! Hope you are all moved into your new studio! Enjoy. Hugs to you ~ xx

Paula said...

Cute indeed and your daughter is beautiful Alisa :)

Sonia M said...

Loving the new necklaces, very cute, but not as cute as that photo of your daughter and pussy cat!

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

Love the nursing necklaces, they are too cute.

And the kitters with Haidee. AYE AYE AYE! Bliss.