Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Inspiration....Carol Burnett as Miss Hannigan

hannigan

"Annie" is one of my all time favourite movies. The girls have been a wee bit obsessed with it lately much to the H mans dismay. My favourite character is Miss Hannigan. I think Carol Burnett's portrayal of her is the ants pants. I'm loving her bedroom, her robes, her jewellery....I even love that i share the same nickname as her brother. So today I'll be using her as inspiration for some new necklaces. If you're not familiar with "Annie" here's a clip.....



LOVE it!

Have a great day everyone,

Alisa x

3 comments:

Sarah B said...

It's sucha great movie, I watched it on tv recently. I just adore the songs and yes, Carol is a real card!

SUNDAY COLLECTOR said...

I LOVED this film as a kid too - but I remember being terrified of Miss Hannigan...never stopped me watching every second though!

Paula said...

Great source of inspiration. Looking forward to your interpretation and creations, Alisa x