Thursday, June 30, 2011

I've gone dotty!

Yes it's true. Amelia's birthday is fast approaching and she has asked for a polka dot party after seeing it in a kids party magazine. I'm trying to do things in dribs and drabs so I don't turn into a banshee on the actual day. She wants red, white and aqua.....a sure sign that we are growing out of the pink and purple phase. 


It should be a lovely day. I just ove having all her little friends over. They're a super bunch of kids!

And now for another one of my belated thank you's. Today I'd like to thank darling Tina for my sweet little flower brooch...


You may remember Tina from this post. She makes the sweetest things and as I've said before, they are truly made with love. I won this little gem over at her beautiful blog "Rubies' Place" and I just love it.

Thankyou Tina! 

I hope you all have a lovely day. I'm looking after my friends baby boy today and I'm in bubba-loo heaven! 

Alisa x

P.S  You must see this polka dot party blog. Amanda from Homely One had her daughters birthday party featured on it last year. It's full of great ideas and has been very helpful indeed! 

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Polka dots are such a fun birthday theme - and I adore the red, aqua and white combination!! That first image is great. Can't wait to see all the ideas you come up with, the Polka Dot blog is great for inspiration :) Have fun babysitting x

Tina said...

Oh sweet Alisa, you are very lovely, but no need to thank me at all!! I am so pleased you like your brooch and I am so very sorry it took me so long to post it to you.

I love the polka dot theme idea for your sweetie's birthday party! How much fun!! I can't wait to see the end result:)

Wishing you a wonderful weekend, sweet girl ~ Txx

SUNDAY COLLECTOR said...

Your daughter has lovely taste - the party sounds like it will be gorgeous. Look forward to seeing the pics!