Thursday, September 1, 2011

Pretty sky


I just wanted to share with you the pretty sky in Rylstone. There's a storm brewing but thankfully it has missed us, and my washing.

The girls are out back squealing with delight as dadda takes them for a ride on his latest project... a very old (and rather noisy) ride-on mower.

Me? I'm in the kitchen enjoying a glass of red with Geppetto on my shoulder.....his butt in my face (noice), listening to The Shangri-Las whilst dinner is bubbling away.

The first day of Spring is finally here. Thank goodness for that!

Alisa x



2 comments:

Sarah B said...

I used to love riding around on the ride on mower when I was a kid, it was so much fun. Isn't it great that spring is here :)

All For Love said...

Oh what a lovely post and photo! I am with you, it's seems like I have been longing for Spring for ages. Glad the storm missed your washing, few things disgruntle me more than getting caught out by the weather with washing on the line xo