Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Busted Custard

Sunday morning. Haidee is coming out of my bedroom with a twinkle in her eye, camera in hand.

"Give me that please missy.... What have you been doing in there?"

"Nuffink mumma" 

'Have you been up on my dresser?"

"Nope"

"Alright then, hop into the kitchen for your snackie, and no more touching the camera...k?"

"o.k mumma"

Fast forward to this morning. I'm loading photos onto the computer and look what I find......







Cheeky rascal. But what else should I expect from a child who does this to me.......



Seriously. This is how I look as I write this post. Cotton buds in my ears and goggles to help me see the screen. 

One hot mumma!

Take care all,

Alisa x

2 comments:

Sarah B said...

Ha, love the last pic! When my sister and I were young we would sneak mum's camera out of the car glovebox and take photos of random people walking past the car :)

All For Love said...

Ooo Lolita Lempicka! Someone has good taste ;o)
And someone has an eye for photography, how cute, love when they take photos of the world through their eyes :o) xo