Thursday, July 19, 2012

Fairview Artspace Exhibition

Hello everyone! I'm excited to announce that I'll be taking part in a joint exhibition with Michael Forster at Fairview Artspace in Mudgee. Opening night is next Wednesday the 25th of July. I'll be showcasing some new paintings and selected pieces of jewellery.

Sneak peek of one of my new paintings.

I have the house to myself today so I'm finishing off some things whilst watching "Funny Girl". Love a bit of Babs :)

I'm so chuffed to have this opportunity to exhibit in such a wonderful space. I'm also looking forward to meeting new people from around the area.It should be a great night.

Well, best be off. I hope you all have a lovely day!

Alisa x





2 comments:

Jo Murray said...

Congratulations, and good luck with the show, Alisa. Your painting is lovely...whimsical and fun.

Sarah B said...

Good luck for the shoe Alisa, though I don't think you will need it. Please show us pics of your work in place x