Thursday, July 15, 2010

Wedding cone baskets





I love how old traditions are being welcomed back into weddings. I made these as a special order to hold rice to throw over the bride and groom. They're also great as a parting gift. I made them for our guests at Christmas (I posted about them back then too). And more recently for Amelia's little guests at her mad hatters tea party filled with sweets! They looked very cute!

I'm not sure what to do today. It's very muddy outside after raining all night. Maybe a book carving or another paper house? The girls are easily amused on wet days by collecting all the cushions in the house and making what they call "pillow mountain". It's alot of fun although rather noisy!

I hope you all have a lovely day!

Alisa x

P.S. I will be announcing my jewellery giveaway tomorrow so stay tuned!


1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love those little baskets you've made - so cute. Enjoy your day indoors out of the wet :)