Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Another day of re-arranging

Oh my. What a job I have started! I have to move my workspace from the playroom into the office. This venture was triggered by a haircutting incident which involved Haidee climbing up onto my desk to obtain the tools of torture then hacking into her sisters golden locks while she slept. So now I have to swap spaces for the desk and spare bed. Joy.

I hope you're having a nice Tuesday :)

P.S The piccie is part of my kitchen mantel. I just wanted to show off my new (well, new addition) No.8 lawn bowls sign. It has nothing whatsoever to do with my mission of the day.

Alisa x

1 comment:

Anna White said...

Oh my! What an incident..that could have totally gone wrong! Good thinking my...its always a headache chopping and changing..but you will feel better once its done...love the lawn bowl sign :)