Sunday, August 29, 2010

NETS Newborn and paediatric Emergency Transport Service

My lovely sister is currently working on a calendar to raise money and awareness for NETS (Newborn and paediatric Emergency Transport Service). It's a wonderful service that saved my beautiful nephews life after he sustained a fractured skull from a fall at home. The calendar features other children who have been saved by this service including little Robert who is featured in this ACA story below.....


View Video

Last Wednesday I got the opportunity to meet all these wonderful kids for the final photo shoot at Hunter Valley Gardens (a beautiful spot!) There were lots of cakes and lollies, and in order to make all of them smile, fart jokes! (Something I'm really good at doing!)

I'm amazed at how brave all these children were and their families. They were all so lovely! And I must say how proud I am of my sister who has worked tirelessly to get this project underway. You're amazing Tara!

Here are some pics of the day.....

A NETS cake, courtesy of Keely's mum

Robert and Jarvis (my nephew)

Tara enticing Emily to take her seat




I'll be letting you all know when the Calendar goes on sale. Hopefully they'll raise lots of money for this wonderful Service!

Alisa x

1 comment:

Sarah B said...

What a fun party! That cake is gorgeous! Sounds like a very worthy cause :)