Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Today....

I started work on a new 'fuck-off-ski' doily necklace (I refer to my bold pieces as 'fuck-off-ski' because I like to think that they scream "fuck off I'm fantastic!"...weird I know but the name has stuck ). I still have lots to do on it but so far so good. Lots of vintage lace, beads, chain and sequins. I've incorporated a beautiful blue vintage brooch into the centre piece and have a few more bits and bobs to hang off the chain. It looks awesome on!


The girls and I have been enjoying the sunshine and have been picking flowers. We've been placing them in vases around the house and it looks so pretty! This is where my old small glass bottles come in handy....perfect for the girls little collection.



Tonight I'm looking forward to sewing some more tweets. I have some new fabrics to play with and they're looking oh so cute!

I hope you all had a lovely day too :)

Alisa x

No comments: