Monday, November 22, 2010

A lovely Sunday

photo taken by Paula at The Little project Room and Eggshell blue

I just wanted to take the time to thank all the lovely ladies that came along to The Bloggers High Tea at The Queen Victoria Building in Sydney. This event was orchestrated by  the beautiful Anna from Lona de Anna and was just superb. We enjoyed yummy cakes, sandwiches and tea (of course) that was served in Royal Albert teacups (my grandmother has this collection and it reminded me of her). Anna also surprised each of us with a gift! She's such a gem! I had a wonderful time and was so happy to meet these gorgeous girls....

Anna from Lona de Anna
Simone from Honey and Fizz 
Janette from My Sweet Prints
Anna from Cornflake

I wish I took my camera with me. I can't believe I forgot it... What a putz! 


Thanks again Anna!

Alisa x

3 comments:

Sarah B said...

Sounds like a wonderful time was ad by all. Wish I could have been there. Next time hopefully :)
xx

Cornflakes and Honey said...

It was great to meet you Ailsa, hope your girls enjoyed all the yummy treats you brought home for them! :-)

popple said...

That sounds lovely hope I can find some nice people like that in blogland. Were you in sydney?