Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Amelia's photographic debut

I let Amelia loose with the camera on the weekend. Here are my favorite photos that she took....


The beautiful Lexi, my lovely friend who I've loved and known forever.  We grew up next door to eachother and are still great buddies.
Vinnies horse and Barbie
Haidee playing elastics (the latest craze in this household!)

Obi's eye
Amelia's favorite book
My $2 brolly from the tip. LOVE that place!

The shoes :)

I really enjoyed looking through these photos, discovering what she snapped...what took her interest. I love my girls :)

Alisa x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

adorable!

Alcira Molina-Ali said...

Gorgeous blog and wonderful jewelry!
Thanks so much for stopping by Nero and becoming a faithful follower ; )
So great to have you, Alcira

thenerochronicles.blogspot.com

Paula said...

Lovely!