Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Lordy how I love this man! *warning* soppy post!

Hayden has been working nightshift this week. He comes home at 6am, sleeps for a few hours then wakes up to do some more work on the shed. He truly is the love of my life. I met him when I was 17 and we were married when I was 21. We've come so far together and I love him so so much!


The girls cherish every moment they have with their daddy. Last night I just had to capture this moment of him reading their bedtime story. They love it when it's Daddy's turn to read (he includes funny voices).

The sun is out again. Thank goodness! I might get stuck into painting the inside of the girls cubby house. Amelia wants, and I quote, "twirly whirly green bits with grass and pink and purple flowers with clouds" whilst Haidee wants "Pink!"

Hmmmm, I think Haidee might win on this one.

Enjoy your day

Alisa x

2 comments:

Anna White said...

Gorgeous moments ...lots of love in that house I can see ; ) x

But the twirly wirly sounds like so much fun and so creative !!!

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

Oh- Lovely.

I am married to my best friend too-I was 22 when we married and we had only dated for six months- but yesterday was our ten year wedding anniversary and a love him so- he too is such a good dad to our monkeys.

nice to meet you-