Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Peppergreen in Berrima

Lately I've been receiving emails asking about my birdy stamps that I use in my gift wrapping and where to purchase them. So I thought I'd share it with all of you.

I purchased them last year at a fabulous antique store in Berrima, NSW called Peppergreen in Berrima (Lisa from the red thread did a post about this wonderful store a little while ago that you can see here, she took some photos, something I always forget to do). I also picked up a few other goodies, most that have already been used in my work. Here are some pics....







I was so excited to finally get the chance to fossick through all the goodies! I had heard about this store through friends in the Film Industry (a great place for props etc) and had read about it in my parents collection of antique magazines.

It truly is an experience!

Today I'll be using my stamps to create some more tags. They take a while however I do love making them! It also means that I can re-use the pages that I cut out for my book carvings.

I may do a spot of gardening too...... hmmm.

Have a lovely day! The sun is out....Gotta love that :)

Alisa x

No comments: